Thursday, January 10, 2013

ten on ten

so thankful for the joy this little girl brings to my life and the simple joys in life she shows me
making mama coffee {this girl is full of compassion and kindness} 
her spirit is contagious
this little girl is my best friend. i don't go anywhere with out her {bathroom included}. i couldn't imagine life without her and the gift of motherhood she has given to me.
homemade vegetable frozen in mason jars for lunch
followed by spicy sweet potatoes
the bond between this girl and all her grandparents is priceless
she's got a strong spirit and personal convictions
some day you'll make the best big sister. some day.
pre-bedtime doll house playing

6 comments:

  1. the picture in the tutu is too much. so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your set!
    Great work on those B&W pics!

    Kisses and blessings.
    Mirys
    www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
    (from Brazil - but participating!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was having fun working on the b&w photos yesterday.

      Delete
  3. Your daughter is so cute! I love the photo with her grandpa--it brings back so many of my childhood memories. And those sweet potatoes look delicious! Great set! :)

    ReplyDelete