Sunday, December 23, 2012

{Christmas Celebration} Day 9

Hello, celebration!
One of the things that I love about going to my family's is relaxation.
We can just sit around and enjoy each others company.
My parents adore my kids and they adore their Gramma and Papa.
Sundays mornings I always get up with the kids, get them ready, and 
send them out the door with my parents to Sunday school.
Then this mama gets to relax and get ready leisurely.  
It usually ends up more relaxing and a last minute rush to get ready.
Some how we manage to be later with our kids then with kids.
Either way, I love it!

Our afternoon was spent playing games with lots family! 
It was so much fun to really see the kids interacting with their great grandparents.
One of the things I love doing is watching my kids love on people.
It's amazing to watch them warm up to people and make new friends so quick.
It absolutely warms my heart and I can't wait to see how they'll impact the kingdom of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment