Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Simple Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings!



Right now I'm on a crockpot kick. 
At all costs, my meals are in a crockpot these days. 
So when there was a great sale on chicken this week, I had the perfect idea.

Simple, Amazing Chicken & Dumplings

After looking at a few recipes I decided to do a little combo of a few.
The results were delicious and made me want to eat more! 

* 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
*2 tablespoons butter
*2 cans of cream of chicken soup
*1 can of chick broth
*1 cup of water
*1 small onion {diced}
*1/2 teaspoon of cumin
*1/2 teaspoon of pepper
*A dash of cayenne pepper
*1 can of jumbo flaky refrigerator biscuits

1. Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot {I used frozen}
2. Pour cream of chicken soup, broth and water on top
3. Cut butter into small pieces and put in crockpot
4. Sprinkle spices on top and stir to combine
5. Chop onion and put all vegetables into crockpot
6. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4 hours
7. One hour before serving time, rip biscuits into small pieces

Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment