Friday, October 12, 2012

Finding Rest {Matthew 11:28}

Lately I've been absent and not just from this blog.

"Come to me and I will give you rest."
-Matthew 11:28

Life has been beyond chaotic! 

I can't remember the last time I ran.
The seasons have changed for our family and I closed my shop.
Play dates aren't happening as often.
But it doesn't matter.

I find joy! 

Morning snuggles with my little girl are priceless.
 Life is a crazy adventure, but I have the my best friend by my side.
Praying together that God will lead our family.

We have a roof over our head.
Our hearts are filled with love.
There is no need to worry about our future.
God has that under control!

Sometimes I'm just purely exhausted by life! 
Lately God has been teaching me to find rest. 
In Him.

I've found that in each season of life my rest looks different.
Sometimes crocheting was my rest.
Other times running.
Right now my rest is quiet. 

Right now I'm in rest.
Waiting on God.
Crying out to him! 
Being filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment