Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Fun!

As my last post suggests, I'm trying to come up with things to keep us busy once we move in with our in-laws and to occupy my ever busy (almost) toddler.  Here are a few of the "summer fun" things that I've found so far:

How great is this Garden Sensory Bin from Modern Parent Messy Kid
Flower Arranging Sensory Bin from Chasing Cheerios 
Toddler Sewing Basket from Childhood101
DIY World Best Bubbles
Spray chalk paint-Not sure if she'll be able to do this, but it's worth a try! 
Moon Sand from PlayBaseLearning

A lot of the ideas are things we already like, but other's are new "learning" activities as well.  The homemade bubbles have a "special" ingredient which I think will make them work better then traditional homemade bubbles and the sand seems like it might be easier to resist eating...maybe?!  We'll see.  I'm excited to try some of this stuff out though.

So much fun stuff out there!!! Right now my favorite site is Pinterest because you can see SO many great ideas from kids activities, sewing, photography, decor, cooking, and so much more all on one page.  It's (mostly) other women just throwing up awesome ideas with pictures, so you can see at a quick glance if it's something you would like or not.  I love how easy it is to find such fun things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment