Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Girly Girl

This week my daughter has been "extra girly."  Well, I think it might have to do with the fact that she's learning more and becoming more of a character.  This photo seemed to fit how I see my sweet little, girly monster in a few years.  One of those girls wearing her tutu with everything:  to the pool, riding horses, with cowboy boots, over PJs, with her Michigan jersey.  Yep, girly with a touch of spunk.

Nina Marie Studios

Some of her new found character includes:
* Sharing things with me (AKA putting her stuff in my mouth)
* Combing her hair-ADORABLE! 
* Dancing! It's adorable.  This week I had Glee on in the background and she just started busting out her CRAZY dance to Gwyneth Paltrow singing "Forget You."  It cracked me up! 
 * Patty Cake, Patty Cake!  It's awesome.  She claps and bounces around.


So she has been "learning" a lot more too.  It blows me away everyday she tries something new.  We've been singing more songs while playing, doing animal noises, making funny noises, mimicking word sounds, putting things in and out of containers.  

She amazes me how much she takes in everything now.  I'm sure I won't be able to keep up with her in a week.  Every day she gets closer and closer to walking too!  I can't wait to have her walking around this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment