Friday, March 01, 2013

Coffee Date {Week 2}



After my very first coffee date I decided that I really like it! It something that gets me out of my comfort zone and helps me remember that although I'm in a season of loving being an introvert, at heart I love people and am an extrovert too.  Plus I get to practice talking to adults again and you get to meet Addi.  Also, don't mind the bags under my eyes.

It was a crazy week around here, but I'm so grateful for all the blessings and things that are happening.  I hope you had a great week and are looking forward to a restful weekend.


2 comments:

  1. um... your duaghter is ADORABLE (even if she is not letting you sleep much), I love that she said she was 2 and a "half". Congrats on your running plan and good luck! I am hoping to run a 10k this year.So far I have been running 2.5 miles at a time (working my way up half a mile every 2 weeks!) stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I think she's pretty cute even when she's not letting me get sleep too because when she sleeps she looks like an angel. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete