Sunday, August 21, 2011

Training Recap

Well last week was my first "get your butt in gear for a half marathon week."  Now I'll rewind a moment:  I've been wanting to train for a while, but my timing didn't work out due to traveling, moving, and not having a good jogging stroller.  A few weeks ago I was blessed to get a BOB and I've been putting it to good use now.  

Last week I got out four days for my runs:

Monday- 2.7 miles in 26 minutes (Pace 9:37/mile)
Wanting to do 3 miles, but my mapping was off.

Wednesday- 3.88 miles in 44 minutes (Pace 11:20/mile)
Addi and I ran to the park and back.
I walked the first little bit back since I had eaten lunch, hence the slow pace.

Friday- 3 miles on the treadmill in 28:52 minutes (Pace 9:37/mile)
Good treadmill workout on my last day at FitZone!
One mile was actually 9:18 pace, my personal fastest.

Saturday- 3.9 miles in 37 minutes (Pace 9:38/mile)
First solo run adding more miles in a while, but it was super windy!



No comments:

Post a Comment