Monday, August 22, 2011

Addi & Morgan

Yes, my kids are Addi & Morgan, but my little crochet shop is also called Addi & Morgan.  The reasoning seems straight forward, I get to help out the family a little while staying home with my sweet little babes.  Being a stay at home mom (SAHM) is the best!


For most of summer I took a break.  Between the lower demand for warm hats, moving our family, and general busy summer activities that's what I needed to do.  Now that the weather is cooling off and we're moved I couldn't be happier to be back to crocheting!  This fall I'll be adding more options and as always taking suggestions for all of you.  


Please feel free to check out the Addi & Morgan facebook page or email me at crochetkait@hotmail.com.  I love my SAHM job and my little side job of crocheting for all your little ones.  Thanks every one for making is possible!!

Thank you to Memories of You for the awesome photos!

*** Be sure to check out the Addi & Morgan facebook page for monthly specials!  This months specials include Sock Monkey, Pumpkin, and Sleepy Owl hat.  Don'y miss out.  Only 9 days left!  

2 comments:

  1. Such cute stuff!! I'll definitely keep this in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You'll have to check it out on facebook. I just added some adorable stuff.

    ReplyDelete