Monday, August 29, 2011

Our crazy life!

Well, as promised our life is busy as always between Addi, going to school full time, and my little crochet shop.  Here is what we, I mean Addi, has been up to lately. 

She is really starting to love books!! 


Her favorite thing to do is chew on them!! 
I know, not the best thing and I try to stop her at all costs, but there is 
something that she loves about chewing on cardboard.  
I have to watch her like a hawk!


She is always grabbing a book and crawling onto someones lap now.  
I love the cuddle time and reading with her too!
Her favorite books are feely books one those noisy books with buttons.


She's become a little bit of a cling lately too!  
She like to be held every other minute of the day it seems. 
Since she is so active she's up and down all day long.  

And we have been cuddling and watching Yo Gabba Gabba in the afternoons.
I wouldn't trade this phase for the world though! 

Every day she learns something new.  
Right now my favorite is her: what? where? why? face.
She shrugs and puts her hands up. 
I must capture it soon.

Hope you are having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment