Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dear Addileigh Lauren,

I know it's been two weeks since your birthday, but I don't want to miss this chance to write you a letter.  You're three!!! Everyone warns you that it goes by fast, then you wake up morning with a preschooler.  Enough of the sappy mom rambles, this letter is all about you my beautiful girl.  

Every day I'm blown away with your beautiful heart.  You teach me so much about life every day:  to love unconditionally, to trust whole heartedly, to try new things, to have passion, to smile + wave at people in the grocery store, to thank the Lord for things big + small.  My sweet little girl you love life and everyone around you!  

This week you have taught me that sometimes you don't always need words, but the the presence of the ones you love is enough.  Through you, God has reminded me that although I might not hear His voice at the moment, He is there comforting me and watching out for me.  He is preparing a way.  I don't need to worry or cry, His presence is enough.  Thank you baby girl! 
Age: Three
Height: 42 inches
Weight: 36 pounds

Nicknames: Addi + Stinky

Favorite Breakfast: Granola Bar + Yogurt
Favorite Lunch: PBJ + Fruit
Favorite Dinner: You're at the picky stage - one day you love something the next day I have to work hard to get you to eat a real meal
Favorite Fruit: Blueberries - but pretty much any fruit is a hit!
Favorite Vegetable: Tomatoes + Salads
Favorite Treat: Fruit Snacks
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Favorite School Activity: Dot Marker Sheets
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Toy: Babies + Stuffed Animals
Favorite Animal: Horses, Puppies, Kitties - pretty much anything thats cute + fuzzy
Favorite Book: You like to read! Brown Bear, Brown Bear at the moment
Favorite Song: Jesus Loves Me!
Favorite Holiday: Birthdays of course! But you love all holiday fun
Favorite Thing to Play: Babies + Doctor
Best Friend: Morgan - when you get asked you list all our family (mommy, daddy, grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts) you sure love people!

No comments:

Post a Comment