Monday, December 17, 2012

Tot School {Christmas}

We're been doing various Christmas activities on and off.  
I updated my notebook with Christmas printables so we could quickly pull those out.
Earlier in the month I also made a list of things I wanted to do with the kids:

*See the decorations at the mall
*Decorate cookies
*Go look at Christmas lights
*Christmas play dough
*Truth in the Tinsel printable ornaments
*Make our own nativity
*Indoor swimming party
*Christmas {snowman & candy cane} pizza
*And anything else along the way

Personally I like having a list of simple ideas that I can quickly do at any time with the kids.
Then when we have a few extra minutes I can pull out my notebook or do a fun activity.

Our quick go to activities are our playdough box and the printable ornaments.

One of our first activities was an indoor swimming party.  
Addi loved it! And she looks too old.

We also have lots of printables in the notebook to pull out and simple crafts ready to go.  
This one is construction paper, glue, and cotton balls. 
All three kids loved it {2 & 4 year olds}.

No comments:

Post a Comment