Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 Months Old

We're preparing for a big vacation, so out time has consisted of cleaning, laundry, packing and repeating through out the week in preparation.  So since little Love Bug will be 10 months at the end of the week I had to squeeze in a ten month photo shoot, as I do once a month.  Here are a few of my favorites.





In between loads of laundry, naps and cleaning up from meals we squeezed in some "life lessons."  Addi "helped" mommy with getting laundry out of the drier and "cooking" lunch (aka played with mommy's kitchen utensils.)  

I love seeing how much she's learning though.  She's trying to "talk" so much more, getting much more daring when walking around objects by holding on by just one hand and trying to sign more too.  

The signs we're working on are: potty, more, eat, drink, all done, bath and occasionally through in the please, thank you and I love you.  So much fun seeing her trying to communicate her needs and feelings, as well as being rewarding for my hard work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment