Friday, May 27, 2011

Cloth Blocks

Earlier this week I posted about wanting to do this fun craft this weekend, but I just could wait.  Addi's favorite toy is now...BLOCKS!!! Who would have thought such a simple thing could be so fun?  We didn't even own them until this week.  Any way, I got a cheap block set from Walmart to make these "puzzle blocks."  I'm not sure she'll be able to do the puzzle since my pattern is a little smaller then the one on the tutorial, but she can at least match the sides once she gets older.  

If you are thinking about doing this craft I highly recommend building bigger blocks or making them yourself.  Mine are 1 3/4 inches and I would do at least 2 inches and only nine blocks as the tutorial suggests, not sixteen like I did.  It made it pretty time consuming, but so worth it.


Addi hasn't left these blocks alone since I bought them

She LOVES making them crash down

Some of the fun patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment